Friday, May 24, 2013

In Search of the Best Herbal Smoking Blend

Since the latest Federal ban on certain herbal incense products, many of the best herbal blends have been removed from the market. My wife and I both enjoy smoking herbal blends, and there were some available legally before the ban that were really good - I mean really good. But now, none of the head shops and related businesses in our area have anything good. So I started doing some research. I started researching various herbs and discovered that there are many legal, 100% natural herbs that produce pleasing effects. My wife and I plan to experiment with these herbs, and come up with a smoking blend that will be at least as good as some of the better products that were banned. You can follow our adventure here. I plan to write about the ingredients we use and the effects they produce, and to publish the ingredients and proportions when we come up with a suitable recipe. And then we will tweak it to make it even better, or come up with blends that produce differing effects. So check back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment